(310) 776-7406

Accepting Most Insurances

Click to open call me page

South Bay connect Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program

Addiction is a terrible, but treatable and manageable disease.
At South Bay connect Outpatient Treatment Program, we combine evidence-based methods with individualized treatments to help our patients find solid footing on the path to recovery.
Our goal is to help patients address the issues behind drug and alcohol problems and provide the tools necessary for long-term recovery.

Personalized Outpatient Treatment Options

An inviting treatment environment promotes recovery

South Bay connect Treatment Program has an inviting treatment environment that promotes recovery

We believe outpatient addiction treatment is deeply personal; there is NO one-size- fits-all option. South Bay connect Outpatient Treatment Program’s individual and group therapy programs are based upon many different techniques and treatment protocols, all of which provide a different means to the same end.

South Bay connect Outpatient Treatment Program will work with you to set goals and determine which addiction treatment solutions will help you reach your full potential. Sobriety from alcohol and drugs does not happen overnight, and it is not a one-time decision. Instead, it is an ongoing process that requires a healthy mind and a readiness to make positive life changes. Our South Bay connect Team Members can help uncover the negative thoughts and beliefs behind destructive behaviors, allowing patients to view the world more clearly, overcome personal challenges, and build on individual strengths.

Emphasis on Family

Happy-Family-Wallpapers-Background-Hd-2In the same way that the entire body can be affected by illness in just one organ or system, substance abuse has a trickle-down effect into the family unit. Since self-defeating life patterns often manifest as the result of personal traumas, providing treatment and reconnection skills to the entire family may help prevent the perpetuation of substance abuse in future generations.

Inpatient vs. Outpatient Treatment

Inpatient and outpatient treatment programs are very different from each other. Many assume that theAddiction project alcohol detoxification and round-the- clock care provided within inpatient treatment is sufficient to begin the path toward recovery. Though an excellent start, research has shown that following up on inpatient treatment with an outpatient program is more beneficial to the patient and can also increase the chances of positive long-term outcomes. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Treatment Episode Data Set (TEDS), approximately 43 percent of people who sought treatment for substance abuse in 2011 enrolled in inpatient programs. The other 57 percent enrolled in outpatient treatment programs (excluding medication-assisted hospitalizations). Studies have shown that 6-month relapse rates are approximately the same irrespective of whether a patient undergoes inpatient or outpatient treatment. Following up on an inpatient program with outpatient rehabilitative treatment, however, could lead to better results since outcomes are directly correlated to the length of time a patient remains in treatment.

Aftercare Treatment

Addiction Projectrelapse-preventionAnyone who has completed inpatient treatment requires a gradual transition back to their daily life.  The stressors of daily living create many triggers to return to alcohol/drug use.  Having the support of an outpatient program to assist with this transition provides additional support to ensure long–term sobriety.  Inpatient treatment provides a foundation for sobriety and outpatient treatment program like South Bay connect provides the necessary skills to remain clean and sober in your day-to-day living.

 

Additional Therapies and Services Provided Outside of South Bay connect Treatment Center

We utilize a wide range of therapies and services at South Bay connect Treatment Center. Each patient’s outpatient program is personalized to fit their individual needs. Dr. Tsuang and Alicia MacGowan have been providing the alcohol and drug treatment services for many years in their private practices and have partnered with South Bay connect Treatment Program to extend these services to patients with drug and alcohol problems in the South Bay communities.  Please click on any of the services below to find out more detailed information:

 

Medical Services (Provide Outside of SB Connect)

 by John Tsuang, M.D., M.S., A.S.A.M.

 

Psychiatric Medication Management

Suboxone Treatment

Therapy Services

Provided by Recovery NOW, Inc.

Psychotherapy

Hypnotherapy

Recovery Choices Support Group

Interventions

How can we help you?





transportation option in geographic areas between Culver City and Huntington Beach